Lost Souls of Rage of Bahamut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inactive Members Discussion

Go down

Inactive Members Discussion Empty Inactive Members Discussion

Post  oOoJRoOo Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:50 am

To be the best we have to become the best and to become the best we have to be active. We need to see people active and taking part in everything for the good of the order and the good of other members. There are a few things we will be looking at.

1. People taking part ie: chatting in the order forum in the game it doesnt need to be much just pop on and say hi now and again see how your team mates are doing. Supports from members, lvl up rate, fellow activity, event participation.

2. Team work most important again communication is key in events and war and helping each other weather it be with cards, treasure, items, advice. Don't be afraid to ask we are all here to help each other when we can. When I say activity I don't mean 12 hours a day 7 days a week lol as long as we see you are on and taking part that is fine. If inactive people are spotted we will be watching and if no improvement is made the order will hold talks about that members future at lost souls it will be team choice if they stay or not I want everyone to feel they have a say in the running of this order. I really don't like kicking players but if I have to for the good of the members and the order it will be done. If you are a new player and struggling a little I'd rather you ask for help than just do nothing and be seen as an inactive member.

Before bringing a potential inactive to peoples attention try to make contact and check everything. Members removed from the order will also be removed from this forum.

Post any inactives below and open a poll.

oOoJRoOo
Admin

https://lsrob.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down